As 2020 comes to a close, Chowbotics is filled with a sense of optimism for what lies ahead. Although this was a year of unexpected challenges, our foodservice community proved its resilient, innovative spirit embracing Sally the Robot as a new, safer way to serve delicious food. We’re excited by every fresh meal that reached hospitals, universities, grocery stores, and more throughout the world. Despite it all, #FreshForAll pushed forward in big ways this year, and we look forward to the fresh adventures that 2021 will bring!
Chowbotics connects people with the food they love anytime, anywhere. #FreshForAll
Subscribe For Updates
- Chowbotics is now part of the DoorDash team
- So, what’s a food robot?
- Our 2020 Review: The Impact of #FreshForAll
- Sally the Robot Brings Back Self-Serve Meals in the Era of COVID-19
- Reviving the salad bar and the teams who care for it
- Chowbotics Announces Exciting Additions to Culinary Team
- I never imagined pioneering a new product category could be so much fun.
- Chowbotics Rolls Out Sally 2.0 Worldwide
- A ‘Fresh For All’ Perspective: Chowbotics Mission
- Steps for building your creative team, your brand, and a great experience in a young Startup.