Customer Success Manager
Chowbotics is currently seeking local Customer Success Managers in the Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Dallas regions. The successful candidate will work alongside a local Sale Director to ensure our clients have a remarkable experience and are encouraged to refer our products and services to colleagues.
- Work alongside Sales Department to support and evaluate new sales opportunities
- Grow sales with current clients by producing case studies, referrals, and expansion programs
- Be the first point of contact for clients; Report back and work cross-functionally within the organization to identify areas of improvement for the product and user experience
- Onboard new clients and plan successful launches that incorporate best practices and templates
- Visit client locations within your region (30-40% domestic travel required) to deployment of new Sally Robots, nurture relationships and propose operational or awareness opportunities
- Passion for food and technology
- Self-starter with a customer centric attitude
- Able to multitask and adaptable to a fast-paced startup environment
- Very strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success with project management and teamwork
- 2+ years in a customer facing or business experience; sales, customer success, marketing or account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Chowbotics was founded on the belief that everyone deserves access to fresh, delicious food. It’s a mission we call #FreshForAll and one we’re proving possible through Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally utilizes precision robotics to assemble fresh, nutritious, personalized meals available any place or time, at the tap of a button. In an era of increased food safety standards, Sally is the only self-serve solution that offers the customizable experience of a salad bar, with ingredients that are safely protected in an airtight refrigerator. As such, hospitals, universities, grocery stores and more have adopted Sally to reinvent their foodservice capabilities, and over 100 of our shipped food robots have served more than 175,000 fresh meals to date.
Through a culture of relentless innovation, inclusion, and continual development, Chowbotics has established itself as the leader of the food robotics revolution. If you are a passionate, fast-thinking, hands-on person, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room,” then we want to talk to you!