The Operations Technician would be responsible for testing, debugging, and configuring Chowbotics robots. As a key member of the Operations Team, the Operations Technician would show core Chowbotics values and make them prevalent within their organization. These core values include giving their best shot at projects they take on, leaving their egos at the door when they come in to work and being obsessed with the customer experience. This will be a full-time role with at least 8 hours of work a day expected in the Hayward office.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Support the VPs of Software and Hardware in testing new features & hardware changes
- Tracking bugs and documenting details in relevant tools (Jira and Zendesk)
- Manage the Chowbotics fleet of ELO tablets, helping customers and account managers troubleshoot remotely when necessary
- Develop training material for a growing team
- Execute the product development roadmap as outlined by the Product Manager
- QA new software releases while communicating with a remote engineering team in India.
Preferred skills required for the role include:
- Linux command-line interface experience and comfortable doing basic troubleshooting in this environment
- Good understanding of networking and router configuration/setup
- Experience working with refrigeration systems and/or kitchen equipment
- Bonus: prior work experience with Raspberry Pi configuration and installation
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Chowbotics was founded on the belief that everyone deserves access to fresh, delicious food. It’s a mission we call #FreshForAll and one we’re proving possible through Sally, the world’s first fresh food robot. Sally utilizes precision robotics to assemble fresh, nutritious, personalized meals available any place or time, at the tap of a button. In an era of increased food safety standards, Sally is the only self-serve solution that offers the customizable experience of a salad bar, with ingredients that are safely protected in an airtight refrigerator. As such, hospitals, universities, grocery stores and more have adopted Sally to reinvent their foodservice capabilities, and over 100 of our shipped food robots have served more than 175,000 fresh meals to date.
Through a culture of relentless innovation, inclusion, and continual development, Chowbotics has established itself as the leader of the food robotics revolution. If you are a passionate, fast-thinking, hands-on person, and your reputation is known as “the hardest working person in the room,” then we want to talk to you!